$100K — $150K *
SUMMARY: A Corporate Banking Producing Team Leader is responsible for originating corporate loans and for cross-selling BankUnited products to corporate accounts. As Team Lead, this position assists in the training and development of Corporate Lenders, functions as a mentor, and guides Corporate Lenders through more complex transactions. Incumbents are expected to meet or exceed individual and team production goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Achieves individually assigned production/portfolio growth objectives.
* Leads and coaches a team of Corporate Lenders, ensuring that their individual goals are met.
* Interviews loan applicants, and collects and analyzes financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request.
* Establishes, and negotiates where necessary, terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method, and schedule and collateral requirements.
* Collects and analyzes information that reflects the current creditworthiness of customers and the current merits of existing loans. May obtain information through direct inspection of the applicant's business and/or collateral, review of interim financial reports, personal interview, and other means.
* Monitors loan repayment activities and takes necessary action to collect from past-due accounts.
* Advise customers, where possible, concerning business management and financial matters.
* Develops new business by contacting prospects and customers, cross-sells bank services.
* Develops material for and makes loan presentations to the executive loan committee where required.
* Participates in community affairs to increase the bank's visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
* Serves as a contact officer for non-borrowing accounts and loan customers for matters relating to other bank services.
* Counsels with an assists in the training and development of Corporate Lenders.
* Undertakes special projects relating to departmental services as assigned by the Managing Director
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Participates in the hiring, coaching, mentoring and evaluation of Corporate Loan Officers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in business administration and/or finance. Ten years of commercial lending experience with demonstrated leadership qualities
Valid through: 11/30/2020