Corporate Audit is seeking a dynamic leader to lead assurance and advisory services primarily focused on Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA). Corporate Audit provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Boeing Company’s operations. It helps the organization achieve objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders across major or multiple business segments.
- Engaging with senior leadership throughout the enterprise, but primarily within BCA, to understand their strategy, risks, and how Corporate Audit can engage to add value to senior leadership and assurance to the audit committee
- Managing the development of risk based engagement plans, including objectives, scope, timing and resource allocations
- Managing teams of employees, often concurrently, performing complex assurance & advisory engagements, ensuring quality of deliverables while meeting budget and schedule expectations
- Lead/support and implement process and tool improvements that deliver greater value to stakeholders, improves first time quality and internal efficiency, and/or generates improvement in activities to attract, develop, and retain talent within Corporate audit.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 or more years of experience leading or managing audit programs or teams
- Project management experience
- Experience auditing policies, procedures and processes
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification (Must be willing to obtain a certification within 18 months of joining)
- Experience managing large or complex project teams of non-management team members
- Aerospace and or manufacturing knowledge
- CISA, CFE, PMP, CRMA certification
Desired Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Job ID 1800102835