Corporate Audit is looking for a Senior Manager to lead our Talent Management efforts. The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing all activities, processes, and tools used to Attract, Develop, and Retain world class talent. Corporate Audit utilizes a highly diverse team with industry and functional expertise, comprised of a mixture of professional staff and rotational staff, including the Enterprise Auditor (EA) program. This is a newly developed position, so candidate should expect position responsibilities to evolve.
With the support of direct reports, the candidate will be expected to oversee the following tasks:
- Professional Staff & EA hiring processes (i.e. strategy, marketing, requisition process, scheduling, interview methodology, manager assignment)
- Job description development/maintenance; alignment to requisitions and PM process
- Onboarding Processes
- Training Plan (Professional Staff, Manager)
- Training Materials: Coordination w/ subject matter experts, development, structuring
- Training event planning and project management
- Mentor program, conferences, rotations (in/out), Career Development Framework
- Talent Management Grid development conversations
- Providing development input into staffing meetings
- Engaging with staff to understand development needs and providing active support
- Supporting rotational staff performance conversations
- Oversee Qualified Lead Initiative; engagement staffing for development; Recognition;
- Engage with professional, affinity, & Boeing organizations (recruitment, development, training, awareness)
- Performance Management & Salary Management (schedule / training / priorities / level setting oversight activities)
- Working with Operations to align metrics to Performance Management process
- EA Placement Support
- Lead Manager Skill Team; participating in engagement staffing meetings
- Administration (e.g. certifications, CPE, cybergrant, ordering materials, memberships, surveys)
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5 or more years of experience leading or managing teams
- Experience leading or supporting activities to attract, develop, and/or retain talent
- Project management experience
- Audit or conformance/compliance experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- HR certifications (e.g. coaching, mentoring), Project Management Professional, and Certified Internal Auditor certification
Desired Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Job ID 1800104082