$100K — $150K *
The Program Management Office within CIS provides governance across the portfolio. Program and project managers are assigned to key strategic initiatives and collaborate with their business stakeholders to deliver against firm goals.
This role will be part of the Event Execution Team within the Program Management Office, providing program management support for select strategic initiatives. This role will coordinate across a multi-disciplinary team with a key focus on program delivery, particularly related to corporate actions, including, but not limited to Initial Public Offerings, Direct Listings, and Direct Stock Purchases.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Build and maintain tailored artifacts such as project plans, runbooks, status reports, etc. to manage and execute client events, including maintain command and control of the needs for each unique project
- Working with all functional disciplines impacted by the project to ensure 'end to end' planning is comprehensive and results in a project plan that will achieve stated goals of project
- Provide transparency to stakeholders into progress towards project goals
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of requirements, assumptions, changes in scope etc. associated with project and establish an audit trail to demonstrate these activities have been addressed
- Provide mechanisms to capture & monitor remediation of any potential risks. In addition, enable appropriate escalation of any item that may impact timely delivery or cause a change to the agreed scope of project
- Monitor project costs and resource allocations to ensure investment is used in the best interests of Firm
- Ensure accurate and consistent reporting of activity, across all governance forums outside of direct control
- Experience managing major organizational change programs, such as merger integrations, corporate restructure, and corporate actions
- Proven ability to manage delivery/execution of a wide range of tasks and initiatives
- Proven experience developing partnerships with and successfully coordinating across various Business, Technology, Operations and Control partners and stakeholders
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams where there is no direct reporting chain
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to create polished PowerPoint presentations for various levels of management
- Independent self-starter who can manage multiple activities to aggressive deadlines
- Eagerness to learn the business and understand detailed business requirements
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and SharePoint
- BS/BA degreerequired. Advanced degrees a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related professional experience in project management
- Professional experience in management consulting or financial services industry, knowledge of corporate actions preferred
- Occasional travel may be required.
Valid through: 4/9/2021