NCSOFT is seeking a talented, versatile Corporate and Employment Attorney. This attorney will assist with the legal aspects of NCSOFT's corporate transactions. This attorney will also be a lead legal contact supporting NCSOFT's human resource professionals and business partners.
- Structure, review, draft, negotiate and help close corporate agreements in a high-volume environment
- Provide ongoing legal counsel with respect to intellectual property and other commercial matters as they arise
- Provide advice and counsel to management and human resources partners on a recruiting, hiring, employee relations, discipline, terminations, leaves of absence, accommodations, immigration, wage and hour compliance
- Assist with the formulation and revision of employment policies and guidance to ensure consistency of employment practices
- Assist with the design of educational programs and tools for human resources business partners on various employments laws and best practices
- 3-5 years of legal experience, particularly in connection with the technology sector
- Strong corporate and employment law experience
- Strong drafting and negotiating experience
- Business-oriented legal outlook and strong project management skills and top analytical skills
- Exceptional judgment, dependable, effective communicator, strong work ethic, and a demonstrated ability to independently manage a diverse and complex workload
- In-house legal experience preferred
- Gaming industry
- J.D. from an accredited law school and membership in at least one state bar is required
NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.