- Oversee the collection and analysis of invoice accuracy and processing of invoices
- Review processed invoice for accuracy
- Under corporate guidelines, oversee the payment process of generating electronic and check runs
- Provide customer service related to invoices and payment status to plants and vendors
- Ongoing maintenance of vendor files to ensure information is up to date and accurate
- Assist with the Global P2P Strategic Centralization project
- Participate in month responsibilities including creating and posting of journal entries, month end reconciliations and assist divisional controllers with month-end accruals
- Participate and assist with internal and external quarterly and annual compliance audits.
- Assist the Tax Department with reporting of unclaimed property
- Oversee government regulatory filings
- Assist with generating and preparing department reports and metrics
- Provide day to day support as needed to the Shared Services Operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience at a public company with at least $1 billion in revenue preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience in accounts payable or related field.
- Proven record of process improvement.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint
- Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.