About the role:
The Corporate Accounts Marketing Manager is responsible for providing marketing leadership to Boston Scientific’s Focus 85 (F85) accounts. The marketer will partner closely with Corporate Marketing, Health Economics & Reimbursement, and divisional marketing to differentiate Boston Scientifics top accounts. The individual will work very closely with a strong and experienced sales channel to drive key marketing initiatives including: customer engagement, economic messaging, and new product commercialization strategies.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead marketing strategy and implementation of divisional messaging for the F85 accounts
- Foster Collaborative relationships with Divisions as their Liaison to Corporate Accounts Marketing.
- Serve as the Functional Expert on Divisional Value initiatives and collaborate on their inclusion into the broader corporate offering.
- Drive creative and innovative strategies and programs within the F85 accounts focused on differentiating the value proposition of Boston Scientific in the market place.
- Work directly with divisional marketing teams and Corporate Marketing and Healthcare Solutions to drive service line messaging
- Create and implement value messaging that drives adoption and market share with the economic buyer including supply chain leaders and cardiovascular service line administrators
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree (Masters, MBA) is preferred
- Minimum 7 years in marketing, consulting or other relevant experience. Minimum 3 years of medical device marketing experience required.
- Must have strong customer engagement skills to interact and create customer messaging for cross divisional colleagues, internal stakeholders and external customers
- Experience working downstream with a large device sales force with proven ability dive mindshare in order to execute and implement initiatives
- Must be highly motivated with an action-oriented mindset and the ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues.
- Track record of leading the creation of marketing tools that differentiate beyond features and benefits
- Experience with economic value messaging preferred
- Excellent project management/execution and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Up to 30% domestic travel required