Corporate Accounts Manager - Biologics
5 - 7 years experience •
Our client is a leading Allograft Bone and Tissue company looking for a Western Area Corporate Accounts Director to secure contracts with IDNs and GPOs in western US. The Corporate Accounts Director is responsible for developing and communicating the strategic plans for GPOs, National & Regional Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), and Regional Aggregation Groups (R
Candidates can live anywhere in Western US near a major airport.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing, Business or Related Field
- Seven (7) years of sales experience with focus on major accounts dealing with supply chain executives.
- Negotiation skills. Ability to develop sales strategies and negotiate pricing agreements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
PCs) in the assigned geography. The Director serves as the point person for the assigned accounts and be a lead negotiator while working closely with the VP of C&SA, Area Sales Directors, Regional Managers, Bio-Implant Specialists and our alliance partners.
- Master?s Degree, MBA
- Tissue/Physician Preference Product Sales experience
Base salary $140K - $160K, total comp at plan $220K - $260K, plus full benefits.