This Corporate Accounts Manager will establish and lead business relationships with Long-Term-Care chains (LTC) and their member facilities. This position will create access for all business units and product lines within the LTC Chain member facilities by developing revenue-enhancing contracts along with determining the needs of the LTC Chain and LTC GPO’s (Group Purchasing Organizations) relative to conducting business with the organization.
- Formulate cross-business unit strategies and plans and support sales management and business units with the development of contract proposals.
- Monitor and ensure contract performance and compliance.
- Establish strong relationships with assigned customers.
- Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the introduction of business unit products, proposals, services, and value-added programs.
- Develop and present reports, business reviews, and analysis for the sales organization, leadership team and customers.
- Develop, monitor and appropriately adjusts the annual departmental budget.
- Maintain and support the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Ability to build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with negotiating contracts.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success.
- Ability to develop and maintain senior account relationships.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business goals.
- Ability to help set goals and strategic objectives, then balance short-term goals with a strategic vision.
- Develop and implement strategies / tactics for business retention and profitable growth within assigned accounts and geography.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong presentation skills accompanied with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate to break even analysis and opportunity to senior management.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with the ability to use functions such as Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree Business or related field (Master’s degreepreferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a LTC/Post-Acute Account Manager role in healthcare; along with a minimum of 5 years’ salesexperience with a proven track record.
- Experience in medical device sales with GPO/LTC Chain responsibility.
- Previous experience in a leadership capacity with the ability to demonstrate effective change leadership.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
- Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.