Req ID #: 34241
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Accounting Manager to join our Accounting Team located in Wilmington, MA.
The Corporate Accounting Manager will support the organization by using operational and technical skills that can assess and monitor the application of consistent accounting principles by:
- Provide corporate accounting oversight to global accounting and finance teams
- Responsible for preparing accounting analysis and position papers (Intangibles, Leases, Consolidation, Investments)
- Prepare statement of cash flow and related disclosures
- Support accounting integration activities of newly acquired businesses
- Responsible for the preparing of several SEC footnote disclosure
- Ensures accounting policies are appropriately applied
- Prepare senior & executive level presentations
The following are minimum requirements related to the Corporate Accounting Manager position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in finance or related discipline.
- Six to eight years related experience with at least three of the requiredyears with a national CPA firm. Experience with a Big Four certified public accounting firm is highly preferred. Experience with international accounting and financial reportingrequired.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Master’s Degree (MBA) and/or CPApreferred.