Corporate Accounting and Reporting Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
- Manage monthly global financial consolidation process and review consolidated financial statements, including analysis of results and resolutions of differences and/or executive inquiries.
- Perform quarterly analytical review of consolidated results, including streamlining data collection. Work closely with local finance personnel and external auditors on key drivers of financial fluctuations.
- Prepare/Review MD&A section and segment disclosures of 10-Q/K with appropriate support.
- Liaise with the Investor Relations, Treasury and Legal functions (i.e. support earnings documents, support refinancing presentations, analyst presentation materials, BOD presentations, etc.).
? Participate in USGAAP/SEC/Peer Company research and corporate policy setting, as needed.
- Work closely with local and divisional finance personnel to implement more efficient and effective processes.
? Perform Sarbanes-Oxley controls related to Financial Accounting Close and Quarterly Reporting processes.
? Manage sections of Audit Committee communications and support quarterly
? Manage ad-hoc requests made by senior management timely.
- Self and staff development, through internal/external training, performance evaluations, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to deal with diverse levels of financial and operating personnel in a multi-national organization.
- Ability to investigate issues, and propose and implement resolutions.
- Ability to analyze financial performance and obtain valid explanations for variances.
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create work plan and output requirements timely.