The Corporate Account Manager, Solids Control is responsible for selling company products and services, with a specific focus on solids control, and for leading and facilitating all contact with key and target customers for the US Drillsite Divisions. The ideal candidate is an individual that is highly self-driven and sales "hunter". The Corporate Account Manager will be directly responsible for driving, hunting and maintaining all opportunities in the region along with maintaining a high level of integrity for all of Tervita's brands as it relates to services, products, pricing and customer response.
The ideal candidate will already be living in Midland, TX with a book of business related to Solids Control services.
- Identify and target projects within 1 to 12 months focus, create budgets/forecasts based upon market activity.
- Create and manage mid to high level customer relationships.
- Upsell key accounts to grow the revenues and market share within the account.
- Proficiency in tracking all sales activities and potentials through the company CRM.
- Develop and execute on annual sales plan that exceeds revenue and margin targets.
- Act as a liaison between the clients and operations while maintaining a high level of operations' expertise.
- Proactively identify key and target customers and market trends, and react accordingly.
- Differentiate Tervita products and services to key and target customers including relating the key features, advantages and benefits of our products and services.
- Provide information on business opportunities, critical success factors and market expectations.
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate throughout the market.
- Monitor activity levels and revenues from customers and report on their performance.
- Understand the Solids Control business, including market, technology, and operations.
- Prepare RFP, RFI and MSA as needed.
- Negotiate rates, terms and conditions in accordance with company policy and appropriate approvals.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and key business leaders in order to effectively partner on sales initiatives and priorities.
- Support and facilitate cooperation across work groups.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct experience in the Solids Control business.
- 5+ years' professional B2B sales experience with more than 2 years' in Oil & Gas sector.
- Proven sales ability with sales in excess of $10M.
- Experience managing the sales funnel and process through large complicated bids.
- Demonstrated experience upselling to key & target accounts to grow revenue and market share.
- Adherence to safety and performance standards as established by the company.
- Area specific experience with consultative and solution-oriented sales approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to actively listen to others and anticipate client's needs.
- Track record of building and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.