The ClickSafety Inside Sales Representative will work in an assigned multi-state territory in the Central US to maintain and develop our Small and Medium Business account client base while generating new business opportunities. This person is responsible for growing revenue, increasing market share and exceeding customer expectations by providing custom safety training solutions.
- Perform as a self-starter who can effectively work within a vibrant team culture while being independent in managing his/her business.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage a highly transactional business.
- Proactively engages customers to develop new and existing accounts base.
- Displaying a solution oriented sales approach, develop existing clients and establish new accounts.
- Develop, maintain and grow a robust 30/60/90 day sales pipeline in order to exceed quota.
- Deliver compelling customer presentations that expertly articulate ClickSafety training solutions.
- Create personalized training solutions and services to meet client needs.
- Resolve customer challenges by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- More than five years of sales experience with demonstrated ability to build, manage and increase a territory sales pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members.
- Excellent presentation and proposal writing skills
- Ability to grow and maintain lasting client relationships.
- Experience with territory planning, prospecting, negotiating and closing skills.
- Experience selling into the Construction or Safety industries preferred.
- Strong SalesForce.com and MS Office Suite experience.
- Proven experience exceeding sales goals.
- Formal Solution Sales Training such as Miller Heiman/SPIN Selling a plus.