Dendreon is seeking a Corporate Account Manager (CAM), Maryland that is responsible for the execution within community-based key focus accounts as well as targeted institutional facilities. The CAM approaches each customer with a total account management perspective by leveraging all available and approved resources appropriately. They collaborate with business partners (within and outside the company) to accurately and compliantly articulate the PROVENGE value proposition to their customers.
The territory alignment for this role is the state of Virginia and Maryland.
Ideal candidate locale is Baltimore, Washington DC or Richmond, VA.
- Educates accounts on appropriate PROVENGE utilization, focusing primarily on targeted high decile users to include Large Urology Group Practice Association (LUGPA) accounts in their defined geography.
- Develops Administrative and Operational Champions, while also providing support with Clinical Champion development.
- Leads patient identification initiatives within accounts focused on tailoring a process and operationalizing PROVENGE specific to that account/practice.
- Drives the execution of the PROVENGE Acquisition Pricing Program (PAPP), working with C-suite executives and administrative champions within key focus accounts to include the seamless collaborating with internal teammates as well as Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) partners.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews with targeted accounts to drive utilization of PROVENGE through PAPP performance Tier management.
- Leads and participates in Practice Enhancement Meetings monthly / quarterly. These are attended by Customer Executives and physician partners. Educate offices on navigating change regarding Quality Based Performance pathways.
- Develops practices into community Advanced Prostate Cancer Centers of Excellence
- The face of Dendreon at sponsored industry events that include GPO meetings, LUGPA, Regional American Urology Association (AUA), American Society Clinical Oncology (ASCO), etc.
- Provides market place feedback in a timely manner to corporate leadership on guideline adherence, competitive updates and industry issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for the Enrollment to Schedule pull through initiative. Delivers weekly Enrollment not Scheduled Status report internally / externally through 1:1 meetings with navigators and schedulers on pending enrollments. Provides efficiency analysis quarterly on average time to schedule enrollments at account level.
- Educates providers on patient assistance programs and other resources. Use discretion and judgment to execute the company's brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include securing and preserving patient access to PROVENGE in the optimal site of care for the patient and provider.
- Updates designated accounts on navigator and provider data with monthly performance reports. Leads the business planning process for field team and participates in all aspects of PROVENGE promotion, including but not limited to PROVENGE access, pull-through, patient identification, and champion development.
- Works in conjunction with Sales and Marketing and their internal stakeholders to ensure corporate product objectives are met.
- Complies with all OIG/FDA and corporate policies and procedures.
- BA or BS degree required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech/life-sciences industry is required.
- Experience working in the buy and bill arena.
- Minimum of 3 years' account management and/or demonstrated success in a sales management, training, or marketing role is preferred.
- Experience in oncology/urology specialty or marketplace is preferred.
- Experience working with separate class of trade contracts is preferred.
- Understanding of trade and other distribution models is preferred.
- Experience working with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) is preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA and PhRMA promotional guidelines.
- May require up to 60% overnight travel