Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world's best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the People Who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what's never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible.
We are looking for driven individuals who thrive in a truly global company and culture. Come and put your career on the fast track with the fastest growing PC company in the world!
Lenovo…For Those Who Do.
As an Corporate Account Executive for Lenovo, you'll be responsible for delivering net new account wins across the corporate account segment in the Minneapolis territory. Within each account you will have responsibility for selling solutions from our entire portfolio, including client PCs, mobile devices, workstations, servers, and services. From these sales you will drive not only revenue, but profit as well to position our company for continued growth and success. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large enterprise companies more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will understand Lenovo's portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions.
This is a client facing, acquisition sales role requiring deep industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise working large deals at the CxO level. We are looking for a hunter with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level.
• Independently identify, develop, and close new large enterprise opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
• Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Develop CxO level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services developments
• Lead a cross functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
• Act as a Client Executive and coordinate peer specialist customer engagement across our server, workstation, and server groups, among others
• Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and customer service
• Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
Lenovo is more than just a leading technology company. We help our customers do more, do better, do what's never been done. Our mission is to develop the tools that take their work to the next level … so we tinker for the tinkerers. Create for the creators. Build for the builders.
And where we're headed now is into a brand-new era – one that we call PC+. PC+ means building on the very best in PCs to create devices that deliver on the promise of the cloud – smartphones, tablets, storage and servers. It's the next chapter in technology, and it's opening up incredible opportunities – for Lenovo and for you. At $34B in global sales, in 160 countries, we are consistently outpacing the market in growth and innovation.
The position is work from home, but the successful candidate can be located in Minneapolis and the vicinity.
- At least 5 years of professional sales experience is required.
- Sales experience in a high tech industry is required, hardware sales is preferred including Server/Storage experience
- Successful track record selling to large enterprise accounts
- Ability to identify appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Experience with territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- A history of successful territory management and sales performance is required
- A proven track record of acquiring new accounts that currently buy little to no Lenovo product
- Strong ability to handle multiple customers and multiple sales opportunities
- Proven ability to forecast revenue and effectively track results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to WIN!