Are you mechanically inclined, do you get a rush from solving complex electrical problems? Do you love to Travel to other plants to help solve their electrical equipment issues? IKO Industrial Ltd. is looking for an Electrical Corporate Reliability Engineering to assist our team of skilled Reliability and Maintenance professionals with all of our 37 plant locations, by implementing standardized electrical equipment and updated precision inspection procedures and working with the subject matter experts to implement a Reliability and Precision Maintenance plan for all of our plants in North America, and Europe, with a main focus on our North American operations. You can expect a thriving environment, that is fast paced & heavily team oriented.
IKO was first established 67 years ago in 1951 in Calgary, Alberta and has grown to provide roofing, insulation & waterproofing solutions worldwide and has been family owned for 4 generations. If you have a can-do attitude and are willing to roll up your sleeves to solve issues across our corporation, then this may just be the career that you have been waiting for and we would like the opportunity to welcome you to the IKO Family.
Diagnose, design, develop and implement standardized electrical and instrumentation preventative and predictive maintenance systems for process manufacturing facilities by utilizing EAM software – IBM Maximo.
Qualifications and Skills:
· 4+ year Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology or Reliability Engineering
· 4+ years as a Reliability Engineer with Maintenance or Operational experience in process manufacturing
· Must have a valid passport, valid driver's license and be willing to travel 25%
· 5+ years using Autocad, CMMS, MS Office Suite including Project
· Excellent electrical analytical skills and a proven problem solver
· Successfully extended the MTBF and MTTR of electrical and mechanical components through facilitation
of root cause analysis (RCA)
· Optimized electrical and mechanical PM's and PdM's through the facilitation of FMECA's/ RCM's.
· Led or participated in electrical and mechanical Spare Parts Optimization process.
· Utilized and facilitated various RCFA to successfully troubleshoot diagnose and resolve major electrical
and instrumentation failures.
· Experience with the work flow from a service request to the final close out of work orders.
· 5+ years planning and scheduling, shutdown procedures and best practices.
· Worked with the different electrical standards such as IEEE, National Electric Code, Canadian Electric
Code, NEMA, etc.
· Conducted Electrical audits and tracked status of Corrective Actions of critical electrical, instrumentation,
motors, transformers, etc. condition and required corrective actions to meet above electrical codes and
corporate electrical standards.