Your responsibilities include:
- Assist in execution of pro-active regional plan that involves clinical, sales, and service support to improve market share and increase quality of service to customers.
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, specialty product usage and customer training.
- Attends cases in customer accounts and advises physicians on clinical attributes / techniques associated with our coronary products. Represents IC field organization during designated BSC clinic lab days.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms. Provide supplemental training support during product launches and for high touch specialty products (filter wire / rotablator).
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions (especially training, troubleshooting and general case support for iLab hardware / IVUS).
- Responsible for consignment inventory tracking, semiannual audits, expired product and returns.
- Ensure timely collection, reporting of all required medical documentation pertaining to our procedural device operation.
- Fully support the Quality Policy by building quality into all aspects of the incumbent's work and by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
What we're looking for in you:
- Seeking 3-5 years of experience, minimum 2 years previous experience in medical device field, hospital or healthcare setting
- Bachelor's Degree; 2-3 years of experience with MBA
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with physicians and hospital staff while partnering with Boston Scientific sales representative on team
- Previous Cath Lab or Cardiovascular experience
- Strong clinical aptitude
- Proven ability to take on many accounts and travel in designated territory
- Ability to problem solve and to be coached and directed by other teammates will allow for collaboration and success in selling IVUS, DES, balloons and the full bag of specialty cardiovascular products.