Core Power SW validation team isresponsible for validating/integrating Power/Thermal SW for all Qualcomms Modem and Application Processor chipsets.
In this position, the candidate will beresponsiblefor:
- Test content development, planning, and execution of test cases for Power/Thermal SW and debugging of SW related issues/problems on all Qualcomm chipset for various HLOS and non-HLOS Subsystems (Android, Windows etc.).
- Development of API level as well as system level test plans and test content using C/C++/C# and Python.
- Development/Execution of functional/features tests for power/thermal SW and power/ thermal characterization/optimization
- Actively interact and work closely with Power/thermal SW teams, Chipset thermal/power team, Target Power team, automation framework developers & other test engineers in team environment.
- Provide test results and characterization/optimization data to cross functional teams.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Development skills in C/C++/C#, Python programming experience
- Experience in test content development, execution and debugging
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Knowledge of SW product cycle
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Thermal/Power test experience on any platform is a big plus
- Any technical background on thermal related fields is a big plus
- Experience in modem (3G/4G) call processing and physical layer is a plus
- Experience in multi-media technologies (Audio, Video, Camera & etc.) is a plus
- Experience in any operating systems platform testing (Microsoft Windows Phone, Google Android, & etc.) is a plus
- Team player and have strong analytical skills. Previous testing experience on QCOM platform will be given a preference
Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering with 1-2 years of work experience