Core Java Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
Senior Java Developer be joining a team of top server engineers that design and build the heart of our gaming product platform. The right candidate will be challenged to help propel social gaming through adoption and application of the latest in the Server side and Big Datatechnology, such as high scalable cloud based infrastructure, stream analysis and machine learning.
1. Technical expertise – Architecture & Systems Development
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java server side development, real time SOA and micro services architecture (6years+)
- Expertise with REST API Concepts and Dropwizard/Jersey Framework, low-level networking (TCP stack) and Netty Framework
- 5+ years of design and delivery of high volume highly available back end infrastructures – Telcos / Trading / AdTech systems, etc. Excellent understanding of enterprise architecture patterns, UML.
- Gaming or Equitytrading server side experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience delivering systems at large scale using Kafka and Hazelcast
- In depth understanding of the Distributed System Concepts: Leadership, Consensus, In-Sync Replicas, Partitioning
- 6+ years of hands on Java development, strong familiarity with C / C++
- Strong understanding of key security concepts and patterns
- Excellent understanding of enterprise and mobile facing systems architecture
2. Technical expertise - Data Management
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL DBs, specifically with Cassandra and MySQL
- Experience with Stream Analysis and Client. Experience with Google Big Data Tools is a plus
3. Systems Operational maturity
- Experience building operationally mature, well instrumented, very highly scalable, highly available, secure systems
- Experience with Build Automation Tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker Image Repositories
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, DataDog, Stackdriver
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Java development and continuous integration best practices. Expertise with Jira and Confluence a big plus.