Experience Preferred (one of the below, in order of priority)
3. Any Government Agency
Education (One of the below)
- Core software development mindset
- Ideal candidates would have experience of Java development in consuming diverse set of data inputs such as relational database, web service, web messages from queue, file systems, NoSQL database, or big data platform, and producing a diverse set of outputs such as persisting into database, posting as messages to the queue, producing a JSON web service, etc.
- Up to date Java development stack (Annotation, Spring framework)
- Solid in Object Orient Design and development.
- Familiar with the common design pattern
- Flexible in development work assignments.
- Experience in developing and consuming Java web service
- Experience in Java development message consuming and producing with MQ, or another Java message framework
- Experience in Java object mapping with relational database, consuming and persisting data from database
- Experience in multi-thread, parallel computing development, implementation experience of math models is a big plus
- Experience in Jenkins continuous development and continuous delivery architecture
- Experience with GIT, Gradle build.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree with relevant work experience
§ Experience with Agile/SCRUM/KanBan
Position ID: NAV01172