Core Audio Software Engineering Manager
- Job Number: 112946586
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 24-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The Core Audio team provides the audio foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch, as well as professional and consumer applications from Final Cut and Logic to iLife and iWork.
- At least 5 years of industry experience managing audio systems or application software
- Ability to lead technical design discussions from concept to implementation
- Strong knowledge of audio and software design
- Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing product releases
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
We are looking for a highly motivated audio software engineering manager with experience leading teams in audio systems design and shipping successful products. The position will involve overseeing the development and evolution of various Core Audio system frameworks and APIs that support our rich app ecosystem, and will span audio technology across all of Apple’s platforms including iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
BS or MS in Computer Science or related field