The Engineer, Core Applications Integration is responsible for implementing the strategy for core applications and updates across the TDA Desktop environment. Additionally, this role will evaluate new technologies, develop standard practices, and work effectively with remote and contract employees. The candidate needs to be able to demonstrate broad knowledge across multiple areas of information technology and may be involved as a key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology implementations.
- Develop and execute strategy for the following core desktop components:
- Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome , Firefox)
- MS Office Suite (Office 365, Visio, Project)
- Adobe Acrobat & Flash Player
- End to end lifecycle management for core applications
- Work closely with L3 and L2 support groups to develop, plan, and implement system enhancements and upgrades
- Maintain existing documentation of systems processes and procedures
- Creates a vision that connects engineering strategies to the big picture and sets action plans accordingly
- Work as part of a cross functional team exploring technology changes that impact TDAs infrastructure
- Interact with customer technical staff, R&D and 3rd party Vendors
- Work with Security team to ensure system configurations are in compliance with security policies and controls standards
- BS/BA, (Education may be substituted for increased years in experience on a year-for-year basis).
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in large enterprise environments
- Knowledge of Office 365 and other cloud services preferred
- Experience working in a virtual desktop environment preferred
- Ability to summarize complex technical and business issues to the appropriate audience
- Ability to participate in teams across organizations to solve business and technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and understanding of product lifecycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience within e-commerce or financial services industry preferred.