Large Financial firm in NYC needs:
Copywriter, Marketing Specialist
- writing short copy for email blast, creating links, planning content topics, checking inventory details, preparing purchase orders, reviewing reports, and more!
- Writing and editing product and promotional marketing copy, for various consumer facing email, direct mail and othermarketing collateral and keeping our blog up-to-date.
- form first draft copy to final proof. Showcase offers and ensure pieces are consistent with branding. Proofing all marketing for accurate content; verifying all HTML links etc.
- Attending and contributing to meetings for the purposes of planning and brainstorming ideas. Also acting as liaison between marketing and other teams.
- Must be comfortable with math and financial lexicon and working with outside creative.
- Preparing and soliciting bids for printing.
- Preparing and submitting Purchase Order
- Monitoring & maintaining inventory of collateral materials
- at least two years’ experience in writing marketing copy (ad, product, promotional), preferably in the finance space.
- Must be able to write effective copy of various lengths--headlines, short two-sentence blurbs, long-form newsletters, etc. to achieve specific marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired English/History preferred.
- Must be able to quickly grasp and embrace the nuances of writing for numerous established audiences/products to drive and deliver copy that is consistent, appropriate and effective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: The ability to communicate effectively via email, by phone, and in person with teammates, manager, and others whether local or remote is required.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Must be exceptionally well organized.
- Must be attentive to detail and have ability to work quickly yet with accuracy.
- Must have excellent follow through, organizational and time management skills, and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative; offer new ideas; keep abreast of competition and market trends.
- Must enjoy and be successful in a fast-paced workflow.
- Proficiency using computer and general business applications (e.g. Microsoft Office suite) is assumed, and demonstrated ability to learn new software and online applications is expected.
- Experience with HubSpot or Similar preferred
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements ASAP!