The Copy Supervisor is a strong copy lead who can create bold, strategic, persuasive educational and promotional messages in all media, and manage the demands of a busy account.
- Contributes to development of brand strategy with team, as well as creative strategy (positioning, messaging per stakeholder, tactical copywriting) based on in-depth scientific, clinical, and marketplace understanding throughout the product life cycle
- Presentation of creative strategy and deliverables internally and externally in an informed and engaging manner; able to develop and sell the big idea
- Day-to-day creation of copy-related deliverables in all media; supervision of copy staff on assigned accounts; able to critically evaluate his/her own work
- Partners with art team to develop creative concepts with impact
- Responsible for researching, sourcing, and annotating projects.
- Maintains schedules and budgets efficiently to ensure on-time completion of all jobs within budget constraints.
- Contributes to new business activities
- Maintains important trends in advertising and disseminates pertinent information to team and extended creative staff
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communications, Strategic Marketing or related field required.
- Five to seven years of related Healthcare Agency work experience in a copywriting function
- Experience in development of digital applications
Position # CCOE18-20