We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will drive and lead the product roadmap for Engineering solutions. You must be customer focused and have experience working directly with core engineering teams as well as solution engineering and customer success. This role consists of internal facing Product Management responsibilities – working and communicating with engineering and cross functional teams to create and maintain the feature backlog – as well as outbound responsibilities such as interacting with customers, monitoring product engagement and business metrics, and assisting with sales/go-to-market.
What you will do:
- Own the product vision and maintain the roadmap for your product service offering
- Define, document and prioritize requirements based on market research and customer feedback
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing and data teams and other cross-functional teams
- Identify new areas for growth through quantitative search and UX studies
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features and functionality
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success including financial and customer engagement metrics
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong customer focus and possess a track record of successful customer engagements
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others both inside and outside of the organization, and to lead without authority
- Understanding of common industry patterns for big data stewardship and governance
- Candidate must be able to work on East Coast Time
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Cloud / SaaS product management experience including AWS is a plus.
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence is desired.
- Experience with Product Board tool is a plus.