The Structural Heart Coordinator provides care across the continuum of care services related to patients that present with structural heart disease that may require a broad spectrum ofadvanced surgical or interventional treatment and services. This position may be involved in research clinical trials, patient and professional educational programs and patient follow-up. Emphasis is on the team approach. The roles of the Structural Heart Coordinator vary depending on the needs of the patients and where they are on the continuum. Thecoordination of care will vary from patient to patient based on individual needs of early tothe advanced stage of structural heart disease.
- Bachelors in the Science of Nursing required.
- A minimum of 5 years cardiovascular nursing experience.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Michigan.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Must have the ability to work well as a team and keep others informed and on task.
- Must possess outstanding Customer services skills.
- Experience working with multiple computer.
- Master’s degree.