COO in Training:
Selected Executive Development participants will:
- Participate in the general management of the hospital with the intention of assimilating the necessary skills and competencies to ultimately advance into a CEO position at the end of the development track.
- Enjoy an opportunity for curriculum-based and direct, hands-on learning experiences.
- Be given a varied initial scope of responsibilities based upon the candidate's education, experience and skills.
Requirements of the program include:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degreepreferred.
- Must have experience as a Program Director, Executive Director or Clinical and Operations Manager within an RTC, acute psychiatric hospital, a large psychiatric unit of an acute care hospital or other behavioral health treatment environment.
- Working knowledge of behavioral health management practices and clinical operations.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulatory and various accreditation requirements related to behavioral health management.
- Working knowledge of operations and financial management and marketing methods.
- Strong "for profit" experiencepreferred.
- Willingness and ability to relocate as needed.