COO - Head of Staffing Division
Staffing & Recruiting
Need a true rainmaker-sales leader-executive that can turn around and re-build a 30+ year old well known private company in their space. COO/Head oG Staffing must be excellent leader and motivator of people.
- Candidate should come from staffing world, but must have senior mgt experience, an excellent/winning track record and have managed a P & L larger than $25mm
- Need to be a true agent of change and a solution person. Must be a great motivator and a “new world”, progressive leader of millennials and others.
- Must have compelling personality, be a great relationship builder, a high intellect, have excellent writing skills and be a true entrepreneur.
- Person must live in or near NYC. Too long of a commute may cause you to not be considered. No relo.
- Company prefers a true New Yorker and 95+% of the business is in NYC with large companies.
- This is a high demand customer service sale so the people and cust service can truly make the difference between winning and losing a huge deal.
- Must own the clients, the profits and the people. This is a client facing role and you need to roll up your sleeves and be a “do er”. This is not a work from behind the desk role.
- Must develop the value proposition and differentiators and teach it and make a quick impact
- Winning candidate must truly have the DNA of an entrepreneur and candidates that have previously worked at only large companies will most likely not be considered.
About the Company
Company has been recognized on the Inc. 500/5 list of fastest growing companies in America. They are the oldest privately held staffing company in NYC. They were also recognized by Crain's Magazine as one of the top 25 fastest-growing privately held companies in the New York area in the past.
- About 30 Specialized Talent Consultants.
- 5 times NY Staffing Association & American Staffing Association Temp Employee of The Year Award.
- 22, sq.ft of space to meet & greet.
- 25+ yrs of activity in the NYSA & ASA.
- The company has recently gone through a significant change in mgt/ownership and is poised for hyper growth the next 3-5 years.
- There is huge upside and growth for the candidate that gets hired and a true opt to run the business and build it into a much, much bigger company.
- Company is very fast paced, high energy, hard charging and customer oriented so winning candidate must fit that same culture and mentality.
- Comp plan will be customized based on prior earnings and background. Will probably be $250k minimum base with bonus potential and uncapped income opty.