The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
We are seeking an enthusiastic project manager to join the Jacobs water practice in Atlanta, GA. The position in the will focus on delivering projects in the areas of conveyance system management & planning, pipeline condition assessments, water distribution and sewer collection system modeling, pipeline rehabilitation, and pipeline and pumping station design. Our Atlanta office is a hub for conveyance related projects. As part of the team you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of project and clients in the local and regional markets. The position requires excellent technical skills combined with an acumen for consulting and client service.
• Guiding, developing, and leading the planning and delivery of conveyance related projects and programs
• Effectively communicating with clients to develop collaborative solutions
• Discuss project results and recommendations with clients to facilitate informed decision-making
• Writing, reviewing, and providing clear, concise input to investigation, regulatory, or solutions reports
• Managing deliverables to scope, schedule, and budget
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams including Jacobs' Solutions & Technology organization
• Leading proposal efforts for water/wastewater industry projects
• Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or other applied subjects
• A minimum of 10 years project management experience working in the water/wastewater industry
• A minimum of 10 years' technical experience in wastewater conveyance system design and management
• Professional Engineer registered in the State of GA or ability to obtain reciprocity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in client service management
• Master's Degree in civil engineering or other applied subjects
• Experience in the southeast US water/wastewater industry
• Development and/or implementation of CMOM programs
• Delivery of consent decree programs