$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
Are you passionate about working with a team on civil infrastructure projects? We are seeking a self-starter for our Omaha office who has an entrepreneurial drive and a strong passion for pipeline and pump station design for water and wastewater conveyance projects.
As a Conveyance Project Manager, you would have the opportunity to lend your expertise to these types of projects for federal, state and local municipalities. You would also be responsible for designing calculations, producing technical reports and preparing construction documents. Your day-to-day accomplishments would involve:
• Leading detailed designs of water distribution and sewer collection systems.
• Preparing plans/construction drawings for water and wastewater improvements.
• Developing technical specifications. Preparing design reports to document the design process.
• Performing construction-phase tasks including administration, construction observation and engineering activities.
• B.S. in civil, environmental or closely related engineering field.
• Design expertise related to water distribution and wastewater system hydraulics, lift stations and pump stations
• 10+ years of experience on civil and water/wastewater pipeline designs and the preparation of construction drawings and specifications
• Construction experience with engineering services, including submittal and shop drawing reviews, responding to RFIs and developing work change directives
• Demonstrated experience thriving in a team environment.
• Experience with assessing sewer pipeline conditions through used CCTV and field test data;
using Civil3D for development of site grading, pipeline plans and profile drawings, and
• ArcGIS software, including system mapping and basic data analysis; and
• Experience with trenchless technologies/installation and sewer/pipeline rehabilitation techniques
• Business development experience
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14