$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will be responsible for driving increased business performance from our marketing landing pages by creating a conversion rate optimization process. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with a performance marketing background who thinks creatively and analytically to drive growth.
· Optimize our conversion funnel on our landing page experiences through quantitative and qualitative testing.
· Lead the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rate and the Ring on-site experiences.
· Partner with the E-commerce, Web Analytics and Digital Product team to prioritize a roadmap and operationalize a testing calendar.
· Partner with the Acquisition media team to enhance our landing page capabilities and develop, test, and launch leading site experiences that connect to our advertising strategies
· Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing
· 5+ years digital marketing or eCommerce experience with on-site experience
· 5+ years of experience building and executing site testing programs
· Proficiency in key web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), web testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
· Proficiency in excel and data analysis
· Proficiency with probability and statistics
· Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
· Self-starter and learner with a hands-on approach
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
· Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
· Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
Valid Through: 2019-9-13