Website optimization at Nextiva is a team sport. This role willreport to the director of demand generation and collaborate heavily with analytics, operations, UX/UI designers and development to deliver an amazing websiteexperience for our prospects, partners and existing customers. This is a key role in shaping our online customerexperience, and improving the future customer journey.
- You’re a senior contributor with 3-5+ years of experience in CRO - a hybrid strategist and executioner with a “get shit done” mentality.
- You’re an analytical freak with strong copywriting skills and an insatiable desire for testing, experimenting and learning.
- You’re a prolific communicator who can clearly explain the hypothesis behind an experiment.
- You will lead the execution of all your experiments, and then present your findings and next steps to other senior leaders from other departments (including C-Suite).
- You will deliver clear and actionable reporting on a monthly basis.
- Create detailed insight reports, reviewing current site performance, highlighting opportunities and making recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey that will drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
- Own, manage and improve a stream of optimization activity for key organic and paid traffic pages across information and product.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external 3rd parties to gather relevant customer feedback, research and information to inform the optimization program.
- Create, design and implement design strategies, working alongside the Demand Generation Director, UX Manager, SEO Manager, Designers, and Developers.
- Convert hypotheses into solid, user-friendly wireframes.
- Working alongside designers and developers, to ensure that each visual solution that is being tested, is best in class.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to create prototypes necessary for usability research, multivariate and A/B testing and development specifications.
- Help with the translation of interaction and visual solution into great website experiences.
- Accountable for the development, communication and implementation of the Optimization roadmap you commit to deliver, ensuring that deadlines are always met.
- Demonstrate the ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-explain presentations, that can be understood by stakeholders at all levels.
- Monitor all in progress tests and ensure valid results are being collected and generate indication updates.
- You are accountable for the documentation of all experiments, contributing to ongoing knowledge management.
- Accountable for the provision of recommendations on next steps once a test has been paused (iterate again, kill the test and document or move to implementation).
- Explain the outcome of tests, their impact on customer behavior and whether hypotheses have been validated or disproved.
- Conduct research and connect with customers on a regular basis - You excel at bringing a customer centric perspective to the product strategy and inspiring designers to create engaging experiences.
- Implement and evangelize the JTBD (Jobs to be Done) framework throughout the entire marketing organization. Developing a messaging framework that is exclusive of feature-vomit and instead focuses on delivering messaging that is persona-specific, benefits focused, and pain-solution oriented
- Drive the development of, and ongoing understanding of customer journey maps and how the organization can support them at various touch points.
- Support our competitive insight efforts.
- 3-5+ years of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to contribute at the highest level to our department strategy, our plans, and our positioning and messaging platforms.
- Domain expertise and experience in the SaaS space is required.
- Experience in UCaaS, customer experience software, VoIP / Telecom is highly desired.