Database Build, Implementation and Ongoing Customer Data Management Roadmap
• Work with our solution provider to help kick-off and lead the development of Converse’s customer database across the US and Western Europe, striving for a 360° omni-channel view of our consumers.
• Collaborate to build an end-to-end, extendable customer data solution from defining requirements to data migration and set-up, ensuring data integrity, accuracy and compliance. Ensure that our services provider has the appropriate functional and technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver the solution.
• Own overall omni-channel customer data management approach and roadmap with IT, including post-launch maintenance and enhancements. Collaborate with Analytics and IT teams around data management & quality, data governance, and data requirements
• Be part of the team the helps define the digital marketing ecosystem/roadmap and delivers a marketing technology stack that is scalable, extendable, and uses consumer data to enhance the consumer journey and drives brand and business growth. Work with key stakeholders to help define an integrated digital marketing analytics and attribution approach for the Converse brand.
Customer Insights & Segmentation Strategy
• Collaborate with key analytics stakeholders, leading database analytics development and segmentation analysis. Define and deliver our customer insights approach and reporting capabilities that ultimately drive long-term consumer relationships with the Converse brand
• Manage the insights agency relationship, using customer data to tell stories – ones that turn insights into actionable recommendations that drive customer lifetime value, business results and growth.
• Work with multiple teams to develop consumer journey, experience and lifecycle strategies for key customer groups and audience segments. Identify opportunities throughout the consumer journey to increase customer acquisition, conversion and retention that will help drive and influence email, social, advertising, and site strategies.
• Help develop the brand’s personalization and audience management strategy across the consumer journey, including email, site, and digital marketing.
• Work with teams to advise on A/B and multivariate testing approaches as well as control group and segments management.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Economics or related field (Advanced Technical or Business Degree a plus)
• 5+ years of database management and marketing experience, with 2+ years direct experience with database builds and management in a cloud environment for a large brand or omni-channel retailer, either in an eCommerce environment or for a Database Management/Customer Insights firm.
• Strong data analytics expertise, including experience translating customer KPIs into actionable marketing strategies that drive growth. Experience with data analytics tools and technologies across data (SQL, R, SAS, Python), visualization (Tableau) and digital analytics tools (Omniture, Adobe Analytics)
• Strong understanding around how big data is influencing customer analytics and the consumer journey, with an ability to pivot with change and pinpoint growth opportunities through customer centricity.
• Strong understanding of customer lifecycle marketing, segmentation, testing, and optimization strategies and a knowledge of marketing/cloud technologies, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills; demonstrated success in communicating ideas to various stakeholders
• Prioritizes workload, managing multiple and often competing tasks, and meets deadlines for various and fluctuating marketing deliverables.
• Ability to identify the metrics to drive success, measure KPIs, socialize understanding and drive initiatives to completion.
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• International experience a plus, loyalty program management a plus.