As a member of the team, this candidate will play an integral role on the commercial team by communicating the needs of the territory. You will be responsible for seasonal assortments and delivering annual sales plans by working closely to make sure all forecasting goals are being delivered.
You will develop external and internal relationships with key personnel at all levels. You will grow the business by preparing, planning, and delivering clear persuasive sell-in meetings and product presentations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily communication with internal cross functional partners and external personnel at all levels
• Managing all aspects of the order file from order-entry to delivery to customer.
• Developing, merchandising and presenting product assortments in line with seasonal initiatives and strategies.
• Ability to use financial data to make decisions and maximize account profitability
• Planning seasonal financial forecasts and assortments that ensure sell-in, sell-through and franchise management
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
• A minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
• A self-starter who instinctively and consistently creates personal and professional stretch goals and meets them.
• Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment
• Understanding of the competitive market, customers and retail trends.
• Ability to meet deadlines for planning and order management
• Strong communication skills, ability to overcome conflict and negotiate situations
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
• Proficient with Microsoft office and B2B experience
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to travel to accounts 50% of the time and attend sales meetings, trade shows, etc
• Ability to carry and move samples up to 35 lbs.