We believe in "The chatbots of the future don't just respond to questions. They talk. They think. They draw insights from knowledge graphs. They forge emotional relationships with customers." Do you?
Interested in joining us on a journey to shape the future of customer experience? Want to redefine the very experience of clicking that "Help" button?
The Sutherland Chatbot Solutions team has a vision for the next generation of customer and employee engagement in conversational, AI-driven chatbots. We are growing the team that will solve customer engagement challenges for large, well-known brands across the Fortune 500 and craft the chatbot category along the way.
As an Engineering Manager you'd be:
- Bringing AI projects to life: Define architectural/technical requirements, develop improvements to the platform, integrate with other systems, collaborate with Sutherland and Client teams to support, educate, gather technical requirements
- Growing a small development team across multiple time zones (in-house & offshore)
- Developing platform tools and processes to accelerate development, expand additional capabilities and ensure availability
- Driving improvements to the AI/ML capabilities of the platform, including working with Data Scientists and external partner platforms
- Providing thought leadership on technologies, development and collaboration processes, industry standard methodologies.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have expertise in API/Microservices, cross-browser development and DevOps (automated testing, deployment, etc.)
- You have full-stack cloud infrastructure knowledge with appreciation of high availability systems across wide-ranging environments, including legacy systems
- You are familiar with Chatbot/IVR, messaging apps and platforms development a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.