This position is for a professional who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong background in managing guidelines that have complex dependencies. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the conventions across different workflows for the global teams that process and analyze language data. You will work closely with Program Managers, Operation Managers and Subject Matter Experts to maintain consistency at a global scale. The requirements will be driven by a wide range of stakeholders and internal customers.
· Build a sustainable framework that will support a growing number of conventions (process instructions) for workflows designed for language data processing and analysis.
· Serve as first point of contact for potential new customers to outline data needs and ADS capabilities
· For each workflow, track the various levels of convention maturity per language, drive horizontal and vertical information/knowledge sharing, and mitigate against the risk of convention divergence across languages.
· Oversee maintenance of a centralized repository so that all guidelines will be visible and easily accessible to all teams in geographically diverse locations.
· Establish the global standard for efficiency and accuracy among the local Language Convention Managers and Operation Site Trainers.
· Partner with the Program Managers, Operation Managers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the challenges for each workflow, and develop solutions based on priority.
· Act as the strategic partner for internal customers, including Language Scientists or Data Specialists. Be the main point of contact for discussions around conventions.
· Monitor, track and report on convention related milestones and metrics.
· Manage communications to global audience for updates, changes and new conventions
· Bachelor's or advanced degree
· Experience with data analysis methods such as annotation, transcription.
· People management experience.
· Experience taking a lead role on large, fast-moving projects on a global scale.
· Experience working with various internal teams to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives, and develop processes and tools.
· Familiarity with standardizing guidelines.
· Five or more years as a Project or Program Manager.
· Experience with project specification, forecasting, and reporting.
· Experience incorporating standards in training documentation
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree.
· 3+ years experience working with language data.
· Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs.
· Experience in a training and/or quality assurance role.
· Experience working with a globally-distributed management organization.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
· Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary.
Job ID: 602557 |