The purpose of this position is to participate as a senior key team member in the activities of the North American Finance Shared Services (NAFSS) Controls Team, which supports the business in the process of operational and SOX compliance. This role supports multiple business units across multiple geographic locations. There will be considerable interface with general NAFSS staff members and various departmental managers. This role will support group deliverables and compliance with external auditors, internal SOX requirements and internal audit.
We are looking for qualified candidates who can adapt quickly to change. As the #7 company on the Forbes 2019 Fortune 500 list with over $190 billion in revenue, McKesson provides for a challenging environment where successful candidates can pride themselves on achieving high levels of professional excellence.
• Lead in the review of internal controls operating effectiveness and ensure appropriate controls are in place for new business processes or system changes.
• Provide guidance on best practices regarding control design and implementation to the Control Process Owners
• Perform quality reviews on retained and third party outsourced processes for monitoring of service levels and control environment.
• Monitor control deficiencies and support management in the resolution of process issues and development of remediation plans.
• Provide frequent status and analysis to management on the status of internal controls and issues identified.
• Maintain positive and collaborative relationships with the business unit team members, management and with external auditors.
• Support the business with various adhoc projects as required.
CAREER LEVEL: P3
Additional Knowledge & Skills