Trane in Denver, CO is hiring for a Controls Sales Team Leader to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention to grow our business.
- Create and execute on a vision and strategy for our controls business.
- Lead performance excellence by coaching Account Managers on effectiveness and efficiency relating to project attainments, customer service, customer relationship development, and business profitability.
- Develop long-term relationships and effective value propositions for our customers.
- Responsible for achieving/exceeding annual objectives regarding profit, volume, growth, business mix and share.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, engineering technology, business or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience. BS in Engineering is strongly preferred.
- Minimum seven (7) years of industry-related sales experience and five (5) years of experience in a sales leadership capacity strongly preferred.
- Sales experience in Building Automation Systems and experience with HVAC Controls is required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving cu