Seeking a controls engineer who has experience with Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
- PLC, HMI and SCADA Programming.
- Industrial control system integration, networking and data collection.
- Systems analysis, design, troubleshooting and development of controls system architecture.
- Create panel designs & BOM's. Program testing after design phase. Hardware & software implementation at customer site.
- Handle all aspects of electrical design, programming and implementation to include: conceptual design, functional specification, materials specification (electrical / pneumatic), materials requisition, CAD design, software design, software implementation, system commissioning, customer relations, as-built documentation, and work change orders.
- Integrate new Control systems and retrofit existing systems.
- Some travel to job sites for engineering and system commissioning purposes.
- Experience with SCADA
- Demonstrate a proficiency in the programming of Allen-Bradley's, MicroLogix, RSLogix 5000, Factory Talk Suite, HMI, SCADA, Wonderware AVEVA.
- AutoCAD experience
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to travel up to 20%.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Holiday, vacation and personal days
- Profit Sharing