$80K — $100K *
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
• The Client is seeking a Controls Engineer who will work on creating equipment for manufacturing and its sub-assemblies.
• Candidates will be working on controls of PLC driven robotic cells, servo actuated mechatronic systems and high volume automated process equipment.
• Senior Controls Engineers work with cross-functional teams to design, validate, and finally roll-out equipment to full high volume production.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Create detailed utility layouts for entire assembly lines and interface with facilities teams for implementation
• Integrate new industrial electrical control panels which are NFPA79/NEC/UL508A compliant, and create electrical, pneumatic and fluid schematics.
• Architect, write, and debug PLC ladder logic with an emphasis on generating code that is organized, structured, documented, maintainable and reusable. PLC code will interact with subsystems such as conveyors, robots, LabView, machine vision, and 3rd party equipment.
• Implement (ANSI/RIA15.06/OSHA compliant) control reliable safety systems for safeguarding robots, gantries, conveyors, and other high volume manufacturing equipment.
• 3+ years of experience as a hands-on Controls Engineer or Robotics Engineer working on automation and/or electromechanical systems.
• Proficiency with process integration and electromechanical / mechatronic systems
• Advanced proficiency programming industrial equipment:
• Write PLC latter logic from scratch using Beckhoff PLCs
• Structure text PLCs (Beckhoff and Siemens controllers)
• Safety PLCs (Beckhoff and Siemens)
• Human Machine Interface (HMI / GUI – Bechoff View, WinCC, Ignition)
• Ethernet communications between machine PLCs and database systems
• Demonstrated excellence in programming PLCs. Must have a well-defined methodology for maintaining code structure and organization.
• Ability to program state machines for complex processes which involve multi-station parallel processing, pick and place automation, data acquisition, and PID control.
• Proven ability to design fault-tolerant systems with error handling and recovery.
• Proficiency selecting appropriate circuit protectors, wire and cable, sensors, safety hardware, PLC hardware, remote I/O, VFD and servo systems.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you.
Valid through: 11/2/2021
$80K — $100K *
4 days ago