Looking for a Controls Engineer for an expanding machine builder North side of Kalamazoo. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of PLC Programming experience with Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000, Micrologix, Siemens and HMI's.
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Develop PLC and HMI software as per the requirements of the customer.
- Develop electrical controls by researching, analyzing, selecting and applying electrical controls concepts.
- Work alongside other engineers in the development and troubleshooting of industrial machinery and automation.
- Implement electrical controls design by providing installation, start-up and technical support.
Requirements of the Controls Engineer
- An Engineering degree is preferred
- 2 plus years of experience with HMI, CAD, Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000 and Siemens
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Some travel may be required (10%)