Less than 5 years
- Design, program and modify controls for new machine electrical systems.
- Program HMI's.
- Program Allen Bradley RSLogix5000 and Siemens S7 Controls Design, program and modify controls for new machine electrical systems.
- Design electrical schematics and control panels using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Purchase appropriate components for projects.
- Assist in solving problems involving process and control systems.
- At least one year of PLC programming experience.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Able to learn quickly and able to retain new information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a good attitude and strong work ethic.
- Some college training; preferably a BSEE degree.
- Able to travel 5 - 10%.
- Direct Hire position.
- Very competitive hourly pay.
- Medical insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401k match.
- Room for advancement.
Valid through: 6/9/2021