Our Menomonee Falls area client is in need of a Controls Engineer.
- Bachelors degree in ElectricalEngineering or 10 years of experience.
- Experience with PLC programming, basic signal circuit design, and CAD software AUTOCAD Electrical.
- Assist with reviewing control panels, flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams, control sequences, and design specifications.
- Create responsibility matrices, instrument indexes, BOMs and other project tools.
- Develop and/or review wiring schematics and control panel layout drawings.
- Review and report on equipment quotations, contractor bids, proposals, and technical submittals.
- Assist with specifying instrumentation including: various flow, level, pressure, and temperature measurement devices.
- Program and integrate HMIs and PLCs.
- Assist with designing, setting up, and performing system functionality tests on equipment in our manufacturing facility and at customer sites.
- Working withcontractors, sub-contractors, and vendors and assisting with scheduling and project deadlines during installation.
- Performing onsite startup and validation of equipment.
- Validating programming, troubleshooting, and assisting with training customers.