Electrical Controls Engineer needed for a growing machine builder in the Holland, MI area. This is a direct hire position. Preferred candidate will have 5+ years of experience with Allen Bradley PLC Programming and some SCADA experience.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer:
- Controls integration and programming of electrical systems for new high tech automation machines
- Use supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) for networking data communications between different machines
- Design and program Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI’s
- Troubleshooting and modifying controls systems to solve problems
- Integrate new control systems and retrofit existing systems
- Commissioning new machines and some service work.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer:
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in Allen-Bradley PLC’s, MicroLogix, RSLogix 5000, Factory Talk, HMI, AutoCAD and SCADA
- Experience with Data Control Systems
- Siemens experience is a plus
- A BSEE Degree is preferred
- Robotics experience is a plus
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
- Troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Able to travel up to 20 - 40%. Mostly short trips. Home on most weekends.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Holiday, vacation and personal days
- Profit Sharing