Seeking a hands-on Electrical Controls Engineer to develop and integrate new systems and complete retrofits. You will design, program, troubleshoot and project manage complete systems from start to finish. You will work with a team of professional engineers.
- 5 - 25years of experience programming and troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLC's, HMI's, FactoryTalk.
- 20% travel is to be expected, but trips are scheduled in advance.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team of professional engineers.
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent math and communication skills.
- Medical insurance, 401k match, vacation and holiday pay.
- Excellent bonuses with high pay.
- Smaller very established and very profitable company.
- Job satisfaction and flexibility
- This is a direct hire position.