Industry: Industrial Equipment & Supply•
Less than 5 years
Posted 149 days agoby Greg Dawson
Seeking a Controls Engineer with at least one year of PLC programming experience. This is a direct hire position with room for advancement.
Must be a US CITIZEN or have a Green Card.
• Design, program and modify controls for new machine electrical systems.
• Program HMI’s.
• Program Allen Bradley RSLogix5000 and Siemens S7 Controls Design, program and modify controls for new machine electrical systems.
• Design electrical schematics and control panels using AutoCAD Electrical.
• Purchase appropriate components for projects.
• Assist in solving problems involving process and control systems.
• At least one year of PLC programming experience.
• Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
• Able to learn quickly and able to retain new information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a good attitude and strong work ethic.
• Some college training; preferably a BSEE degree.
• Able to travel5 – 10%.
• Direct Hire position.
• Very competitive hourly pay.
• Medical insurance.
• Paid time off.
• 401k match.
• Room for advancement.