Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Aptiv, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
About Electronics and Safety
Electronics and Safety provides critical components, systems and advanced software for passenger safety, security, comfort and infotainment, as well as vehicle operation, including body controls, and connectivity systems, passive and active safety electronics, and displays. We enable Aptiv to be a world leader in Advanced Driver Assistance programs and automated driving. Divisional HQ: Wuppertal, Germany
About this position
We are currently looking for a Controls Engineer to work in our printed circuit board assembly manufacturing area. The Controls Engineer will work out of our Brookhaven, MSlocation.
Responsibilities and duties
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications)
Traits we seek
Aptiv rewards and advantages
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Competitive health benefits
• 401K with matching contribution
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
• Recognition for innovation and excellence
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
• Relocation assistance (if applicable)