Controls Engineer - Wickliffe, OH
This Controls Engineer will be responsible for the design and maintenance of controls systems for this industry leader on the east side of Cleveland. This engineer will analyze existing equipment and lead projects to upgrade or improve systems. This is a hands on position and the company needs someone who can work in a variety of projects to maintain, update and improve operations.
Please apply if you have the following skills and / or experience:
- BS in ElectricalEngineering or related field.
- Experience designing, install, programming and troubleshooting PLC & control systems.
- Will need a strong knowledge of electrical power, control systems and applications to mechanical systems.
- Will need strong project management skills to lead projects independently.
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD.
Send a resume for immediate consideration.