Holland, MI based company is looking for an Electrical Controls Designer to design electrical schematics and create electrical documentation needed to develop new machines. This is a direct hire position with full benefits, competitive pay and room for advancement. Send your resume to email@example.com
Description for the Electrical Controls Designer position:
- Creates electrical schematics, creates bill of materials and purchases electrical components.
- As a Controls Designer you will have the opportunity to learn PLC programming and become a well-rounded Controls Engineer.
Requirements for the Controls Designer position:
- electrical schematic design experience using AutoCAD, preferably AutoCAD Electrical.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with a team of engineers and electricians.
- Experience creating Bill of Materials and purchasing electrical components.
- Willingness to learn new things and the desire to advance within the company.
- PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting experience would be helpful.
- Must be a US citizen or have a Green Card.
Benefits for the Controls Designer position:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance - Company paid & voluntary
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) - Traditional & Roth
- Employee Assistance Program