Job Role Summary
The Controls Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with affiliate personnel and global controls networks.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Provide controls advisory services to in-country personnel
- Assist in coordination of Affiliate Compliance Programs
- Support internal audit and assessment programs
- Coordinate closure of audit/assessment findings
- Maintain affiliate business controls risk register
- Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokers, Packers, Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA), Guyana Geology and Mines Commission
Education and experience
- University degree in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Management, Economics, or in related field or ACCA qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting or Financial Analysis
- Good Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficient)
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
Core competencies and Skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Attentive to detail
- Good team player
- Self- starter and ownership of responsibilities
- Good communications skills (oral and written)
The closing date for applications is: May 1, 2019
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.